如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天小编在这里为大家分享一些看医生常用英语口语表达,希望这些实用口语会对大家有所帮助!
So, you say that you are having problems with bleeding or bruising.
(资料图片)
你说你有出血和淤青的问题。
Yes, I am.
是的。
Can you tell me what you mean by that? Do you bleed or bruise easily?
你能告诉我那是什么意思吗?你很容易出血或者有淤青?
Yes, every time I scrape myself or bump into something I get bruised.
是的,每次一擦伤或者撞到什么东西我就有淤青了。
Have you always had this problem, or is it just a recent development?
一直以来就有这个问题吗,还是最近才这样?
I noticed that the problems started about the time I started shaving.
我第一次剃须的时候我注意到了这个问题。
Do your gums bleed when you brush your teeth?
当你刷牙的时候牙齿出血吗?
Yes, quite a lot.
是的,出血很多。
Do you have any trouble stopping the bleeding?
止血有什么问题吗?
Oh, yes, even from the most minor cuts.
有问题,甚至一个小伤口止血都有问题。
How long does it take to stop the bleeding?
止血需要多长时间?
At least ten or 15 minutes.
至少10-15分钟。
Are there any other members of your family with bleeding tendencies?
你家里还有其他人有出血倾向吗?
No, not that I know of.
据我所知没有。
Have you ever needed a blood transfusion, or have you given blood recently?
你曾经输过血吗?最近献过血吗?
I don"t like needles, so I don"t give blood, but I needed a transfusion after a car accident a fewyears ago; when I was 15.
我不喜欢针头,所以我不献血。但是我15岁的时候出了车祸输过血。
Do you remember how many units of blood you received?
你记得当时他们给你输了多少单位的血吗?
No. I don"t remember, sorry.
不记得了,抱歉。
Do you know what your blood type is?
你知道你是什么血型吗?
I think it"s AB negative, but I"m not sure.
我想是AB型阴性,但是我不确定。
Do you have regular bowel movements?
你的排便规律吗?
No, sometimes I get constipated and sometimes I have diarrhea.
不规律,有时我便秘,有时我腹泻。
When you say you have diarrhea, do you mean the stool is very loose, or that you have to go tothe toilet more frequently?
你说你腹泻,是指大便稀,得频繁上厕所?
I have to go four or five times a day.
我一天去四、五次。
When you have to go, do you have to go quickly?
当你不得不去的时候,很急吗?
Yes, I have real problems holding it.
是的,我总是憋不住。
Could you describe your stool?
你能描述一下大便吗?
The last time it was loose and watery, but very dark.
上次的大便很稀,呈水样,还黑。
Do you have any problems flushing it down at all?
大便从马桶冲走有问题吗?
No, I haven"t noticed anything like that.
没注意过
Has there been any blood or mucus in the stool?
粪便里有血或者黏液吗?
Yes, I have noticed some blood, but no mucus.
有,我注意到一引起血迹,但是没有黏液。
Is it mixed in with the stool or is it just there on the paper when you wipe yourself?
血是混在粪便里,还是只是在厕纸上有血?
It seems to be mixed in with the stool, Doctor.
好像是混在粪便里的,医生。
I see. And when you are constipated, do you take laxatives, or do you give yourself an enema?
懂了。当你便秘的时候,你吃泻药吗,或者灌肠?
If I can"t go for three days, only the laxative helps.
如果我三天都没去厕所,那只有吃泻药有作用了。
Do you feel bloated when you are constipated?
当你便秘的时候腹胀吗?
Yes, occasionally, but the laxative helps with that too.
是的,偶尔胀,从是吃了泻药就不胀了。
Do you have any problems with excessive wind or belching?
排气有什么问题吗,比如打嗝?
No, not particularly.
没有什么特别的。
a.Is it actually painful to have a bowel movement?
a.你排便的时候感到疼吗?
Does it hurt when you open your bowels?
你尝过泻药吗?
b.Have you ever tried taking any laxatives that you can get at a chemist"s?
b.泻药可以从药剂师那拿到。
Do you take anything for your bowels?
你针对便秘用过什么药吗?
c.Does your stomach ever feel distended?
c.你感到胃胀吗?
Do you ever feel bloated when you are constipated?
当你感到便秘的时候你感到胀吗?
d.Do you have wind moving around in your bowels?
d.你觉得肠道里有气体吗?
Do you feel gassy?
你觉得肠道里有气体吗?
e.Do you pass wind?
你放屁吗?
Do you break wind?
你放屁吗?
f.Do you have a tendency towards flatulence?
f.你感到有胃肠胀气的倾向吗?
Do you ever suffer from excessive wind?
你得过胀气吗?
Copyright 2015-2022 魔方网版权所有 备案号:京ICP备2022018928号-48 联系邮箱:315 54 11 85 @ qq.com